Schedule: 6-day fortnight (12 hour days),
3 days on, 1 days off, 3 days on, 7 days off
Every second week off
The Craig Mostyn Group is one of Australia’s leading diversified food and agricultural companies servicing customers and suppliers both domestically and overseas. Established in 1923, Craig Mostyn Group is now Western Australia’s largest vertically integrated pork, lamb, and beef business. The Group employs over 1200 employees throughout Australia.
As part of the Craig Mostyn Group, V&V Walsh Meat Processors & Exporters is a state-of-the-art dual species meat processing facility based in the Southwest of Western Australia.
On the back of continued growth, V&V Walsh are now seeking maintenance fitters to join the onsite maintenance team in Bunbury on a permanent basis for an immediate start.
The roles on offer will work an ongoing shift roster with shift loading. Opportunities for overtime are available with high penalty rates.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Onsite mechanical work in a manufacturing facility with FMCG
- Fault finding on hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Repairs to food manufacturing equipment
- Adhere to WHS legislation, policy and procedures including working under a permit system
- Deal with a wide range of internal and external customers at all levels inside and outside the company
- Liaising with other trades, maintenance management and production management
Skills and experience
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Demonstrated experience performing mechanical maintenance of an industrial manufacturing facility.
- Experience across a broad range of systems.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Be committed and self-motivated, with very good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment when needed.
- Demonstrated experience working within a team.
- Experience within FMCG an added advantage.
Craig Mostyn is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups.