About the business
This is a great opportunity to advance your career with one of Australia’s most successful Meat Processing facilities. You will be working for a progressive company that offers a stable and friendly working environment with permanency on offer for qualified applicants or right person.
About the role
We are currently seeking experienced personnel for roles in our Beef and Lamb Processing Plant. It is a great opportunity to secure a Monday to Friday role that is day work and home every night.
Please be advised that a pre-employment medical, inclusive of a fitness test, baseline hearing test, and drug and alcohol screen, is a requirement for employment at V&V Walsh. We also now require all incoming staff to be Q-fever vaccinated. The Q-fever vaccination will be a part of the pre-employment medical.
*Must have full Australian working rights to be considered as a candidate.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team;
- Be part of a company that is an industry leader with long term contracts;
- Further development and mentorship by a dedicated and qualified meat process worker;
- Ongoing Monday to Friday employment;
- Opportunity to be upskilled and achieve further recognized industry qualifications;
Skills and experience
- Be physically fit and have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have reliable transport
- Safety focused
- Be reliable, punctual and flexible – early starts required
- Have full Australian working rights
Salary Range: $50K-70K
Come join our team today! To apply, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Craig Mostyn is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups.