About the Business
The Craig Mostyn Group is one of Australia’s leading diversified food and agribusiness companies servicing customers and suppliers both domestically and overseas. Operating across Australia from state-of-the-art processing facilities in Western Australia, Victoria and Tasmania, Craig Mostyn produces fresh meat, seafood, protein meal and tallow to be distributed to food service, retail, and wholesale clients. The Group employs over 1,400 employees throughout Australia.
This role will be based at our V&V Walsh Beef and Lamb processing plant in the Southwest. Located not far from the Bunbury city centre, Dolphin Discovery Centre, beautiful water ways and the picturesque farmland areas of Dardanup and Ferguson Valley.
About the Role
We are currently seeking personnel to join our team as a Halal Slaughter Person.
Job tasks and Qualifications
- Halal Slaughter of beef and sheep
- Experience in the meat industry is preferable but not required
- Must follow the faith of Islam to be considered as a halal slaughter person
- Must be comfortable working in an abattoir environment
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to train and upskill within the business
- Strong company culture
- Supportive team environment
- Discount on quality meat
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and immediate household family members
To Apply, please submit a cover letter and detailed resume.
Craig Mostyn is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups.
Come join our team today!
To apply, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com.